2008年11月21日星期五

[分享] 給我所有的朋友們

To My Friends Who Are............NAIVE

給我所有天真的朋友們
How to be in love: Fall but don't stumble, be consistent but not too

要如何戀愛?--就愛吧。不要欲言又止;要互相協調,不要太固執;

persistent, share and never be unfair, understand and try not to demand,

要分享,且千萬不要有不公平;要了解,別命令;

and get hurt but never keep the pain.
受傷後不要再記恨。


^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ < ^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ < ^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ <


To My Friends Who Are............HEARTBROKEN
給我心碎的朋友們
Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to

心碎的時間和傷害的深度,完全取決於你自已。

go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.

難的是,如何從中學習,而不是從傷痛中爬起


^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ < ^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ < ^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ <


To My Friends Who Are............ENGAGED
給我那已訂婚的朋友們
The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together but how

要真正衡量包容心,不是看在一起幾年了,而是要看彼此的敬愛

good you are for each other.


^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ < ^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ < ^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ <


To My Friends Who Are............MARRIED

給我已婚的朋友們
Love is not about 'it's your fault', but 'I'm sorry.' Not 'where are you',

不要老是說'這是你的錯',何不說說'對不起'。

but 'I'm right here.' Not 'how could you', but 'I understand.' Not 'I

不要老是問'你去哪裡了',何不說說'我就在這兒等著你'。

不要老是問'你怎麼會這麼作?',何不說說'我了解你'。

wish you were', but 'I'm thankful you are.'

不要老是說'我希望你這麼做',何不說說'我感謝你的一切'。


^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ < ^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ < ^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ <


To My Friends Who Are............NOT SO SINGLE
給我那不是單身的朋友們
Love isn't about becoming somebody else's 'perfect person.' It's about

愛不能使他/她成為一個'完美的人'

finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.

它卻可以使你找到一個幫你成長的他/她


^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ < ^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ < ^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ <

TO ALL MY FRIENDS.......

給我所有的朋友們
My wish for you is a man/women whose love is honest, strong, mature,

我竭誠祝福你們愛著一個誠實、強壯、成熟、衷心、有衝勁、保護你、積極、值得付出和無私的他/她。

never-changing, uplifting, protective, encouraging, rewarding and unselfish.


^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ < ^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ < ^ ~ ^ ^ ~ ^ > ~ <


To My Friends Who Are............STILL HOLDING ON
給我那還在等待的朋友們
A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love, only to

人生最傷心的事,是你和他/她愛情長跑了多年,最後的結局卻不如所望。

find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isn't worth it now he's not

'如果他/她現在讓你覺得不值得付出,那麼一年,甚至十年後,都不會值得付出的。

going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now. Let go.....

讓他/她走吧

觀看DVD http://www.matchlove.ws/Freedom_big1.php

美商GDI居家網路事業Income for LIFE 終生保障收入系統

美商GDI MAC團隊邀請您 共創網路互助事業

心靈

沒有留言: